Monday, November 29, 2004

my love my life

deep down i bet she thinks i look at other girls and want them more
deep down i think she looks much better than that
but that's not the point
she turns me on

more than a sweet young thing
more than a classmate with a short skirt
more than a "Hai....my name is..." in a Friendster post
more than anything she can ever imagine

i may be growing old but there's one thing that always on my mind
she permeates every thought and dream
much more than she can ever imagine
i see her in the morning and my waking hours
and vespertine activities and incoherent thoughts
she's my everything



and i wanna marry her

no matter if she doesn't look like any notion of commercialized beauty
no matter if my friends tell me others are better
i have never found anyone else more perfect
more patient with the me becoming me
more loving with every touch, every stroke
every kiss

that's the way she loves me
if you could only see the way she loves me
then maybe you'll understand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home